National Sanitizer Emergency Response
Call for Emergency Services and Pricing 24/7/365
Our COVID-19 Emergency Response Teams provide 24/7/365, disinfecting services for COVID-19 outbreaks or after positive test results. If one employee tests positive, please call for a quote to have your facility professionally wet fogged and wiped top to bottom.
Our CDC/EPA approved Organic based disinfectant solutions dry within minutes and require no after cleaning. No harsh chemicals are used leaving no lingering odors that can cause further worry. The thin residual barrier kills many viruses including COVID-19 for days not hours, allowing operations to resume as quickly as possible.
Disinfecting For COVID-19
As your employees and tenants begin to return, give them the confidence that their office has been disinfected! Our services come with our Certificate of Disinfecting that you can display containing the date the area was wet fogged to eradicate Covid 19. We want to help you reopen your business by ensuring the safety of your facility and all who enter…
National Restoration – Restoring Your Normal!
Why Should You Use National Sanitizer’s Program for Disinfecting?
- COVID-19 continues to spread at an alarming rate.
- Our Fogging Sanitizer is EPA/CDC approved for buildings and vehicles.
- National Sanitizer’s Disinfecting Fogging slows the spread with EPA/CDC recommended specialized cleaning methods.
- Our products are a preventative measure and active killer for numerous viruses, bacteria, and COVID-19.
- There is no cleanup after fogging and any odor dissipates quickly with no scary alcohol smell.
- Non staining, non-corrosive, safe for electronics, and leaves a thin film to keep protecting you.
- Dries quickly allowing return to normal operations within an hour, with no after odor.
- Employees are trained, courteous and respectful of your operation.
If necessary, National Sanitizer utilizes Hygiena ATP Cleaning Verification Products to:
- Track cleaning efforts and verify they have been effective.
- Verify that high-touch areas in the facility we work have been cleaned properly.
- Verify hand-washing has been conducted effectively.
- Verify that areas we have cleaned are up to standard.
ATP is an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. It fuels metabolic processes such as cellular reproduction, muscle contraction, plant photosynthesis, respiration in fungi, and fermentation in yeast. All organic matter (living or once-living) contains ATP, including food, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.
National Restoration’s Coronavirus/CoVid-19 One-Step Disinfection Process
Hygiena™ ATP testing devices contain a natural enzyme found in fireflies. This enzyme, called luciferase, produces a simple bioluminescence (lightproducing) reaction when it comes into contact with ATP. Using bioluminescence technology, our ATP Meters can measure extremely low levels of ATP collected with testing devices. Measuring the amount of bioluminescence from an ATP reaction provides an excellent indication of surface cleanliness because the quantity of light generated by the reaction is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.